Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Checking out Spiral Knights

Spiral Knights is made by Sega and Three Rings which caught my attention. I'll admit to having played Puzzle Pirates; made by Three Rings. It may be a game for little kids, but it was actually pretty fun. So I think I'll give this game a shot, the way the robots look makes me think of an older robot dungeon crawler game I played called Bots. It shutdown, but still was a decent-ish game. Anyway, Spiral Knights looks like an adventure mmorpg. It's very focused on cooperating and interacting with the community to complete certain tasks throughout the game. The game is supposedly in real time, which could maybe make a few things interesting. Going to jump in and see how it is. Feel free to look at the trailer below.


No comments:

Post a Comment