Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All Points Bulletin & Rusty Hearts

Heya guys, just signed up for the Rusty Hearts closed beta in January. I know there are currently around 2900 keys on mmorpg.com if you have an account or you can create an account for Perfect World the creators of Rusty Hearts and then you're on the waiting list. My guess is MMOHut might have keys, but didn't check. From what I've seen so far Rusty Hearts is a hack and slash dungeon crawler. PvE and PvP, it sounds like the PvP is a big extensive and thought out with a tournament system, an arena, guild battles, and more I've heard. Check out the game play trailer below for sure.




Currently installing the All Points Bulletin(APB) mmorpg/shooter that jumped into open beta I believe the 23rd. Originally was supposed to be earlier, but it's definitely better to spend an extra week or two to make the game better to play as opposed to playing with a load of bugs. I've been following their blog and they update it frequently about fixes and tweaks here and there, so that's nice. Some of you may of played APB when it had it's month or two run before it shutdown right as a big patch was going to pop out. Well this is the rebirth of it, All Points Bulletin Reloaded. GamersFirst took over the project, which is cool and all because I didn't get to play it before but watched my brother play it and was jealous, so now I will be able to. But also, I remember playing War Rock by GamersFirst. War Rock is an FPS for anyone who didn't know, but anyway, the weapons were originally like you spend some in game currency and buy a weapon permanently. But then they changed it to you can buy it for a day, three days, a week, a month, or spend real money and get the weapon permanently. Which then goes along with all other sorts of equipment which was disappointing, but I suppose sometimes it's whatcha gotta do to make money. My brother got into the closed beta for APB and I heard that the weapons are cheap but are timed. So I suppose I'll see and update you guys after playing for a bit. Currently only like 15% in with a 1mb/s, but for now here's a video for those you who have no idea what APB is yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment