Friday, December 31, 2010

Warlords Battlecry

My brother brought home two copies of the first one, so we're probably going to be playing that tomorrow perhaps. Going to maybe hook up my LED Monitor I got for Christmas. Currently using one of those old fat ones that's probably like 20 years old. I've grown used to it for a few months now, but it's weird at first. The screen like comes out toward you a bit. The new monitor should be really nice though to play with. Going to have a full computer upgrade though soon and jump to recording some stuff perhaps. Maybe I'll record Warlords Battlecry too. Anyway, probably going to play Warlords Battlecry with my brother, I played this game a long time ago. Might of been the second or third, but great game definitely. Always remembered the "Victorious" sound because if anyone's ever played Puzzle Quest on the DS. Or anything else for that matter, it's probably had the "Victorious" sound effect whenever you're well victorious. Knew I recognized the sound once I started playing Puzzle Quest. Well anyway, I'll give you guys an update when I start playing, looking forward to it.

- I'm out, cya

No comments:

Post a Comment