Wednesday, December 29, 2010

DJManiax

Just stopped playing a bit of DJManiax on Newgrounds. Hence the website, it's a flash game. TaroNuke made it, so I'm taking no credit, just a heads up. Pretty fun game, but it definitely depends on your taste of music. If you don't like techno/dance/upbeat music, then you probably won't like the game. So more so it kind of only applies to certain crowds. Personally myself I'm into all sorts of music, so I played a few songs and had fun. While a couple weren't of my taste. Pretty fun game, I played with the mouse, didn't try the keyboard so I wouldn't know if it was tough or not. The five or six songs I played, I played on crazy to keep the difficulty up. A couple songs I felt the beat didn't really help with the buttons if you ask me. While others it was perfect. The game said in the beginning go with the beat and not just your vision, trust me I'd rely on your vision a lot too =P The beat is a bonus and sometimes there's a little delay and the button and the beat don't match up perfect. Regardless, few songs were pretty good, so it was kinda fun.

- Cya later

No comments:

Post a Comment