Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Urban Dead!

Not sure if anyone knows this game, but it's a I suppose you could say turn based browser game. Hence the name, it's zombies in the city. Link for anyone interested: http://urbandead.com And guess what, they have referral links, but I didn't use one! Err.. I think so anyway.

Well hello there, I'm Nackson in Urban Dead and have chosen the life of a zombie. Or death of a zombie. *Ba dum csh* Every now and then I jump on just to spend some action points, that's the nice thing about Urban Dead, well if you're not in a group. You can play and leave whenever you want. I've never been in a group so I can't judge it much, but yeah.

Well anyway, I'm currently in Vinetown at Gelasius General Hospital. I don't remember how I got into the area, probably just randomly walking around, I think I was originally in an area full of well nothing. Every building was ruined and there wasn't sight of a human or probably even a zombie. That's when it's bad. I should of just used Scent Death, btw, I'm a level 45 so I have every skill except maybe one or two on the human side. Not sure if they've updated and added any skills since I rarely pay attention to the news announcements.

But back onto the Hospital, there was this monument nearby where there was I think 8 or 9 zombies. So I walked over to it and gestured to one place, we wiped it out, I think there were two people inside. Gestured to the hospital a couple people attacked it. Finally wiped out the barricades myself, got inside, saw four survivors. One was already in red, one was bit, while the other two were at 60 health. Not for long though, I groaned and one zombie came along within a minute or so and attacked two and dragged them outside. Elfangor01 and ZombiePalin... I guess the name had to be done eventually. Currently looking at RedeyeSy and Paul Gargoyle who will soon be dead.

Spent like 30 AP on breaking the barricades, but now I just bit Paul and they're both bitten. I usually tend to bite first, although it could be good to hit first since you get to grab the person if you successfully hitting them, giving I think it's a 10% extra chance to hit. Not sure if that goes for everything or not. Hit him four more times and now I'm outta AP. 1 AP every 30 minutes.. gotta love it. Reason I usually play once and then jump back on tomorrow. Or a couple days later. Well that's it for now, if I kill you as a zombie or human in game.. sorry I suppose. If I help you in game as a zombie or human, well then awesome.

- Cya later, off to moar gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment