Sunday, November 20, 2011

Minecraft Wedding Proposal - MineCon Ftw



Everyone's seen the various ways gamers connect their love of gaming to the ones they love. Even though you may have seen many proposals from games like World of Warcraft, Halo, or even Portal, here's a new one. For the first time ever MineCon launched this weekend and came with a little surprise. In the video, Matt proposes to his girlfriend on stage right in front of everyone with the help of Notch, MinecraftChick, and JunkBoy!


Right up on stage it worked alright, she said yes! So congratulations, you have a whole life ahead of you guys!

This Message was sent to Kotaku from Matt, who proposed:

"I've been a reader of Kotaku (and submitter of tips!) for some time now. I just wanted to give you a heads up that I was the guy who made the MineCon proposal to my lovely fiance, and I figured that I would offer to answer any questions and make myself available if you guys feel like posting about it. I feel like the proposal wouldn't have been able to happen had I not have been able to work with such an amazing group of people at Mojang. JunkBoy himself made the artwork on the can, and MinecraftChick pretty much planned it! :) I think you can Google "minecon proposal" to see videos of it, but the hotel wifi is so crappy here I've yet to have been able to check it out myself. (still reeling from everything as well)."

No comments:

Post a Comment