Monday, October 10, 2011

The End Video - Minecraft



A very short video was posted not too long ago by Notch/mojnotch of Minecraft. The video is extremely dark, probably due to the gamma I'd imagine, we wouldn't want to reveal too much of course. As you can see the floor blocks are new, maybe some sort of slime I've heard people guessing. It looks like endermen in the background, but they have whiter eyes. Could be just me, feel free to correct me. And the best part of the video is at three seconds or so where at the top left corner what looks like a dragon wing is shown. It's probably a dragon as he has revealed dragons are coming in 1.9. Also, something a bit interesting as well is that Notch tweeted this video and then moments later deleted it.

*Edit* I've just found a brightened video where you're able to see the dragon a lot more and now I'm able to confirm it is indeed a dragon. You can also see two pillars in the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment