Thursday, September 29, 2011

Extra Life Support Me!



Hey guys it's me again. If you don't know what Extra Life is about, jump back over to my article here. Among tons of other gamers who are doing what they love to support a local hospital, I've joined the fight. I'm going to attempt to raise at least $200 for Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children's Medical Center of New York on Long Island. They treat over 230,000 children per year! As I probably won't be able to play for 24 hours straight on October 15th, I'm going to play as much as I can until then and hopefully pass 24 hours to show my commitment. I will try to livestream some of my gaming on Steam and prove I am staying to my word. Anyone is allowed to play with me while I game if you wish. I can only livestream output, so you unfortunately can't hear my incredible voice. But maybe on some downtime I'll run back over it with some commentating. Anyway, if anyone can donate even a dollar to my fund to help me reach my goal I'd be happier than you can imagine! You can donate here to my cause, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment