Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Saints Row 2 Broken =/

So I beat Saints Row the first a while ago and have been looking forward to getting the second for my xbox 360. So I finally saw it for only like $20 pre-owned or around there and got it yesterday. Came home and it crashed in the player creation. Got a new copy today, bam, crashes at the start screen. Figured I'd try again since I tried three times yesterday with that one and no luck. Tried again and it crashed like two minutes into the player creation. Going to get another tomorrow and just play Dante's Inferno for now and see what happens. I mean I don't think it's the xbox 360, but I mean the games are used. They only have pre-owned ones at the store right now, so going to swap out again and hope it works tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment