Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Portal 2 Opinion about Glados

Spoiler




You know, after playing Portal 1 you hate Glados and she's always discouraging you and trying to make you feel horrible about yourself. Then you play Portal 2 and it's like, oh hey some more discouragement, and then BAM! When you switch Glados and Wheatly I felt bad, she like screamed and stuff. Then the potato =P I thought that was really funny. Especially when we were falling after that part. "How are you holding up? Because I'm a potato." =D But I mean after beating the game you finally like Glados I suppose because it's more so Caroline you like as opposed to Glados. Glados doesn't completely become Caroline when a potato, but she's halfway there and it lets you see the soft and good side that actually wants to work with you. Instead of destroying you. Glados actually lets you go, even though as your leaving it looks like BAM turrets, game over, Portal 3 now. But nope, they start making music go figure. Weird song they made, but it was cool with the synchronization and everything. After seeing a bit of Caroline come back to Glados, it turned out I liked Glados by the end of Portal 2. Anyone else feel that? Sorry Wheatly for putting you in space =P Suppose greed can get to you. Well that's my opinion on Glados, thanks for reading.

Cya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment