Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Portal 2 Comments

Heya guys, just beat Portal 2 on PS3. Which also means I have it for the PC and can play it in fact. If anyone is interested in playing coop with me feel free to ask. For anyone whose stuck on the campaign there are tons of walk throughs on the internet if you search in google, had to find them for a friend. =P A couple parts got me really confused though. The game is definitely very fun and I would recommend playing Portal 1 first to follow up with the plot. You can play Portal 2 though and get kind of an idea of what Portal 1 was like in the first quarter of the game or so. Nice twist midway in the game, you can get attached to the characters, I liked the soundtrack a lot personally. As I was playing this a few times I thought about how a game that is just a ton of puzzles and makes you really think is somehow fun. The single player campaign and coop campaign are separate so they're their own thing. Play with a friend or find some online, it's definitely worth playing. Pick it up at Gamestop or on Steam. Nifty little thing is PS3 players can play with PC players for coop. Not sure if 360 works to PC as well. Well that's just some of my comments without ruining anything in the game. =]

Cya later

No comments:

Post a Comment