Friday, April 22, 2011

Mortal Kombat Comments on Arcade Ladder

Heya guys. Posting this in the morning, well it's actually 2:47 PM, but I woke up like an hour ago. So lets call it the morning. I was playing the new Mortal Kombat last night with my brother on my PS3 as my 360 is starting to freak out. Baraka seems to be my epic character. Once I started out I learned the quick two easy combos, square triangle square, triangle square triangle. Then while playing learned all the moves and just have it all memorized. I never really was that great at fighting games, especially Street Fighter. I've played most of the Teken's though, so at least I have the experience. I was usually playing those with my brother as well. So I'm decent but didn't expect to do as good as I started to in Mortal Kombat. My brother has Sub Zero and Noob down really well. He got into Noob though and we finished the easy and medium arcade ladder. The hardest character in the arcade ladder was fricken Shang Tsung. He has just way too much health. My brother and I wiped on him like three matches before winning on medium. Then we win both rounds on Goro the next guy. The last boss Shao Kahn was probably weaker than he was earlier in the series. I played a few earlier Mortal Kombat's, but it was so long ago to remember it well enough. Shao Kahn became predictable at certain points and he's cocky so he taunts so much which lets you hit him constantly. One round with Baraka against him I was a distance away and kept doing my ranged attack(down, right, triangle). Then he'd taunt after, then I'd do it, then he'd taunt, and it'd keep repeating. Sometimes he would throw an arrow and I'd just duck or jump. But I got him to half health with that. Then at one point I jumped over him to the left and he'd do a green glowing jump to the right. Then I jumped back to the right, and he jumped to the left. And that repeated like seven times. =P Also, Nightwolf, must of been like five times or more, I knocked him over and then he'd do that green glowing wake up move coming flying forward at me. Good move, but after like the second time I predicted it every time. Definitely fun messing around with the arcade ladder. Going to have to try and beat it on hard later maybe. Btw, for anyone doing 1v1 versus with your friends, Press square and circle at the loading screen until it shows two swords crossing and you'll be in for a surprise.


~ Cya guys later

No comments:

Post a Comment