Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hello FFR

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/~velocity/

It's been a while my good friend. For anyone who played FFR a long time back you'd know the website crashed, I believe it was because the owner didn't pay for the site anymore. But regardless my brother and I used to play it 6.15 years ago apparently. Noticed it back like a month ago and started playing it again. Got home from somewhere like an hour ago and played FFR for an hour getting in a good 41 games and a nice amount of score. I'm no pro, but I can do I suppose like 6 difficulty and some higher. My brother is better at it without a doubt. My name there surprisingly is Snakester95 and my brother's is RyMan91. Basically for anyone who doesn't know what FFR is, by the way when I saw FFR I mean flash flash revolution. Flash Flash Revolution is pretty much Dance Dance Revolution but with the arrow keys. Arrows go up the screen from the bottom and you have to press each arrow in rhythm with the arrows as they reach the top. They have tons of different difficulty songs for those of you who aren't good and tons of difficult songs that you will probably never be able to do. There are tons of different categories of music and you can try to compete on the leader boards. So it's easy to find new and cool songs based on your interest, find songs based on your skill, and overall have fun. Should go check it out for sure.

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment