Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Urban Dead #2

Just a short on the wonderful game Urban Dead. Just my second post I believe now about Urban Dead. Don't believe I jumped on yesterday which is the wonderous thing about this game, you can disappear for months, jump back on and get right back into it. That is if you're a freelance as I am. I'm a freelance, but regardless I'll jump to a spot where there are three or five zombies and gesture to a building and BAM the barricades are down later that day and the place is invaded. So through the actions you earn you can in fact work with other people without joining one of those guilds which I've never interacted with. Although I believe that Guild called The Forsaken, I destroyed a couple of their bases before. Felt so accomplished. Went to their sight and apparently their forts were online, nope, they were all dead. =P But anyway, so I just got on, full AP, so happy, moved left over from my ruined building, and I swear humans are stupid sometimes. Oh hey a building with the lights on, I wonder if anyone is inside.. I might be playing a zombie but I mean come on. Zombies aren't even that stupid. There's gotta be at least one person in there or people adjacent to the building. It's even worse when the buildings around it are ruined and it's isolated. It's just like wow, how stupid can you be sometimes. It's a signal to come attack me. So it's like quite heavily barricaded. Alright I have like 45 AP, I'm set, I can wipe this out. Hit it a few times and got it to lightly barricaded. Now that made me happy. Then the next 35 times or so it was like it creaked a little. Pretty much meaning, you did nothing, but we're going to make you not feel like a complete failure that you couldn't do anything, so we'll say it creaked. Woohoo! So I wasted all my AP on that stupid Factory =P Hopefully the other zombies will hit it up later and then call out a groan. Tends to bring in the zombies all the time. Well that's all I have to say on my quick Urban Dead run. Humans or zombies, go kill your opposite, have fun, don't get revived as I'd say, and don't get infected, but I will be after you humans..

Have fun guys, don't die, unless your a human ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment