Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The World of Skyrim: Flabbergasting



Just saw this trailer even though it came out yesterday. Saw it over on Destructoid and figured I'd post about it! Check out the trailer and you'll be able to take in the incredible surroundings you'll be experiencing in Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. I recall the countless hours I'd spend exploring the environment in Oblivion and I can only imagine what Skyrim will bring. Some of the moments in the video took me by surprise and look beyond words can explain. That's why I chose to use flabbergasting. And I mean it's not even just the environment. Look at the towns and cities, they're just amazing. Some of the ways they're built are unique and really make you just take a moment to look around. I can only wait!

Skyrim Soundtrack - Town Day 03


My brother showed me this song from Skyrim the other day. I listened to it repeatedly and I mean, it sounds amazing. It only made me want Skyrim even more. So make sure to give it a listen and bask in the glory of whats to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment