Monday, October 3, 2011

Newgrounds Donated to my Extra Life Fund!


That's right, the creator of Newgrounds, Tom Fulp donated $50 to my Extra Life fund. You should all praise him as he's a nice person and has a good soul for doing this. I'm happy to know that there is someone out there that was willing to support me. And he was the first. Thank you Tom. Newgrounds is a great site for gaming, movies, music, art, and well some other things, lets just go with gaming and movies. Newgrounds is where I'd say flash gaming started, definitely for me. I made my account there 2005 and must say they've made a ton of upgrades from when they started considering how much I saw when I joined. It's a great place, you can definitely spend a ton of hours there jumping from game to game. You can do what I do a lot which is jump on by the audio portal and listen to music while playing other games even. And then there's the art, I mean, some people at Newgrounds are extremely talented. So head on over there and see what grabs your interest. It's a great place, run by a great guy. Thanks again Tom.


No comments:

Post a Comment