Thursday, August 11, 2011

Saints Row the Third Freefalling Trailer



Just saw this over on Game Informer, my god, fricken amazing. I'm only three minutes in and I already love it. I loved when Gat took the knife wound but still smashed his head into the air plane window. Knowing Gat from what he experienced in the second, I wasn't surprised, but amazing work. This already looks like it'll be another badass game for me to play and enjoy like crazy. The plot looks like it'll be interesting for sure. Once the trailer started I was like, no way Gat is going to die, something has to happen. Like maybe the plane tilted or well, what just happened. This video definitely counters the whole silly concept of the game. Considering the trailers and game play seen before this, I'm sure you saw the silly clothing and certain cars. But while it has a creative and silly side of the game, it's also a badass game with a sick plot. Watch the video, I've gotta finish up the rest, looks like it'll be amazing. I'll keep you guys updated, maybe pop a video explaining everything in detail. I'm sure there's one around here.

*Edit* Just finished watching it, I'm disappointed, but I also have gotta say that is one hell of a trailer. Definitely going to be happy when that comes out for a few days =P Loved when he flew threw the plane, totally epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment