Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stronghold 3 - Official Trailer


Check out the above trailer for Stronghold 3 coming this Fall 2011! I've always been a Stronghold fan personally. The first and Crusader were my favorites. I'd of played the first more if it was a bit easier in order to get food as opposed to always hunting or buying food. In Crusader farming was usually enough to get you a steady supply going. Hunting only lasted for so long in the first. I didn't play the second Stronghold, but looking through some screenies now, looks interesting. Tried Stronghold Legends forever ago and it wasn't quite my batch of tea. But I mean even to this day I still play Crusader every now and then a random skirmish. Usually I play on the may I think called Tilos? I think that's what it was, fun map. Might of been a couple of weeks ago the last time I played. I would start at the bottom of the island and be the resources guy. Even though the armored units who were obviously stronger were good, I never really made them. I had an archery shop or two though just for selling and helping out allies. But I really focused on getting a ton of iron, sold it at the market, bought whatever food I needed and spent a load of gold randomly on the camp which popped out units. Usually hired the hell out of horse archers for defense. And if I got the chance would send armies of Assassins at farms or buildings and they raped Kings if they could get to them. Anyway, definitely a fun game, myself I'm going to have to look into this, looks exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment