Sunday, June 19, 2011

Usage of Alchemy in Terraria 1.0.5


To read up on an article over on Terraria about the patch by the developer Tiy, check out here. The reversing of gravity seems like I could entertain myself for hours. Like what if I did that outside or made a reaaaaallllly long tunnel down and just kept doing that =P I think I might just go down to hell and then work my way back up to the surface by playing upside down. Maybe just turn my head upside down, it's like working my way from hell to heaven. =D Looks like at least 9 buffs to come from what I can see in the video. So that should be fun to make, I'm curious what the idea is going to be for the ingredients. If they're going to add plants or items you can get to make the potions. Like gathering herbs or something. Also noticed a few new weapons in the video, looks exciting as I am a player as well. Noticed a dark Llance like weapon, a demon scythe, among other weapons you see blips of. My brother pointed out that as you move the background moves, instead of it just being one image. Looks like something exciting to look forward to definitely. I think we can all agree Terraria gets updated more than Minecraft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment