Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Steam Adds Free to Play Category


Yep that's right, Steam added a Free to Play category. Currently it only features a few games such as Spiral Knights; a game I made a post about a few weeks back, Forsaken Worlds; like a WoW clone I've heard but haven't played it, Global Agenda: Free Agent; probably going to get around to that one, Champions Online: Free for All; haven't played it but I watched my brother play a bit, kind of a cool game, and Alliance of Valiant arms; AVA as I recall, I played it briefly but was having internet problems at the time so I stopped, maybe I'll get around to it again with some friends. My brother and a few friends have been playing Spiral Knights lately so I'm probably going to get around to that in a bit or later maybe. Probably make a post or two about it. Maybe make a clan at some point if anyone would be interested. Some of the Free to Play games have achievements you can unlock through steam which is a nice little thing. You can also buy game currency or items for/from the item shop through steam. If you're a steam player hit me up: Nickname: Snakester, Email: solidsnakedrc@aol.com. Don't bother emailing that account, I don't use it much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment