Tuesday, May 31, 2011

7 Days A Skeptic - Quick Comments



Heya everyone, I watched my brother play 7 Days A Skeptic a year or two ago give or take and decided to try it myself. I watched him play each game in the series, most of the others were bits and pieces. Regardless, I started to play it about an hour and a half ago and beat it minutes ago. Definitely a scary game and without a doubt I would recommend downloading it. It's only 6 MB and I'm sure you can run it. Certain moments will have you on the edge as you won't know what to do or won't expect certain things. You don't need to play earlier games in the series to play this one, but if you do you may appreciate certain things a bit more or recognize a thing or two. Going to go play the next one of the series Trilby's Notes, if I recall from my brother playing it, it was a lot scarier than this. I recall seeing walls with blood writing on them and hearing creepy whispering in the background. Anyway, I'd give 7 Days A Skeptic a shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment