Friday, April 29, 2011

Grand Epic (Browser Game)


So I basically got bored and went onto Newgrounds, a site full of flashes to wash away some boredom. Played a few flashes and then saw a browser game called Grand Epic in the background and clicked it figuring what the heck. Every now and then I'll click them. Turns out it's a neat little graphic browser game in a Technical Beta at the moment. Just trying to figure out the bugs and such. So I went over and started playing and posted multiple suggestions and bugs to try and help out. It's a nice mmorpg for a browser that's for sure. But definitely can use improvement on some of weird aspects of the game such as moving corpses, improving spelling and the way NPC's word sentences, but the game mechanics aren't too bad. I've been able to play for an hour sitting and enjoy it so far. It's quests have loads and loads of messages when you get them from the NPC. The NPC keeps talking, you probably waste like three minutes or more reading the 5 - 15 paragraphs each quest has. The story/plot I'm sure was very well thought out and written, but I'm not exactly looking to read all that I'll have to admit. Make sure to go check it out here! Before you judge me, it's not a referral link. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment