Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Why There Hasn't Been Much Activity


For those of you that frequently come to my blog, Snakester's Gaming Zone, you'll notice I haven't made any posts as of lately. While I still may make a post randomly or review here, I've currently taken the time to focus on writing on other sites.

First there's FPSGuru.com which is a site focused on delivering news, features, interviews, and more about First Person Shooters mainly. Although also covers Third Person Shooters, so don't be surprised if you see one. FPSGuru is also part of the MMORPG.com network that excels. I started news writing at FPSGuru like a week and a half ago and have written 23 articles there already about news. Why not head on over and check out some of my stuff. Maybe make an account and post comments on my articles. My username is Snakester95, so I'll respond to your comments under that name. But you can tell who wrote each article by reading their name at the bottom of it. We offer tons of interesting content and I'd definitely suggest looking into it if you're and FPS gamer!



Then there's Hooked Gamers which gathers a grand audience to update daily with gaming news, interviews, features, previews, and more. Similar to FPSGuru, but they're more open and cover everything. Hooked has a large team of over 30 members and has been around since 2005 and has definitely made an impact on gaming journalism. I've currently only written a preview there for XCOM: Enemy Unknown. My job there only requires me to write a preview there once a month and I'll be sent an assignment for what is needed. I'd definitely suggest following these guys as they're a friendly bunch and very active.

No comments:

Post a Comment